Thursday, Sept. 26th: 6 PM – 9 PM
Winter Feels Good Fashion Show & Benefit Silent Auction
– Fashion Show with all of the freshest 2020 Apparel!
– Proceeds support BMBW Ski Patrol.
– Silent Auction with Great Products from our Sponsors.
– Light hor d’oeuvres will be served.
– Gift Bags for first 75 tickets.
– The event is for anyone! Men, Women, Skiers, Friends!
Doors open at 6:00pm, program begins at 6:30.
Tickets Cost Just $25 Per-Person
Saturday, September 28th:
10 AM – 6 PM
New Gear Sale 10 AM – 6 PM
Coffee & Donuts: 10 AM – 12 PM
Nick Goepper Meet & Greet 2 PM – 4 PM
Lunch Cookout: 12 PM – 3 PM
Face Painting & Balloon Animals: 12 PM – 4 PM
2019 Promo Video
Over 20 Manufacturer Reps
Lunch Cook-Outs Every Day
Kayak Demo’s In The On-Site Pond
Meet Pro Skier Nick Goepper!
Meet American freestyle skier, Nick Goepper Saturday 12:00PM to 5:00PM. He will be signing autographs on-site! Nick grew up in Indiana, he’s won a bronze medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia and won a silver medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. He has also won three gold medals and two silver medals at the Winter X Games. His sponsors include PowerBar, Red Bull, and Völkl.
Courtesy of Volkl Skis, Dalbello Boots and Marker Bindings.
FREE EVENT, FREE PARKING.
Address: 4610 State Rd. Peninsula, OH 44264